- ~~1~~% to ~~6~~% commission
- Minimum order value of £25.00 after any discounts applied at checkout
- Free delivery on orders of £35+
- For orders between £25.00 and £34.99, delivery charge is £2.00/£4.00, depending on which 2-hour time slot is selected
- See website for full delivery information
Though sometimes confused with a small country of Viking origins on the fringes of the Arctic Circle, the real Iceland is a unique British food retailer with over 870 stores throughout the UK, a further 40 owned or franchised stores across Europe and a global export business.
As a company we have grown from strength to strength in recent years, correcting the misconceptions around frozen food while challenging the industry with a competitive price point and huge range of products, from our frozen mainstays to fresh produce and household essentials. We have also seen huge success online, growing 60% year-on-year on 2016.
We know that to maintain this level of growth, we need to keep innovating. Iceland recently invested £2m in its product development by building the Iceland Kitchen and bringing top-chef Neil Nugent to develop new products exclusiely for us and the results so far have been fantastic, with Iceland finishing top in 3 categories at the Good Housekeeping Institutes Annual Christmas Taste awards!
- ~~1~~% on Existing Customer Sales
- ~~3~~% on New Customer Sales under £50
- ~~4~~% on New Customer Sales over £50
- ~~6~~% on New Customer Sales over £70